HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Slingshots GOT IDEAS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slingshot
Senior guildie
Slingshot

Slingshots GOT IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Slingshots GOT IDEAS   Slingshots GOT IDEAS Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:35 am

Hey I can see how It could be difficult to think of stuff for the website heres a couple ideas. Maybe a Info tab where you can post what Idmtt is about. Screen shot tab. General Discussion tab. Maybe an Off Topic tab. Cod Black Ops tab for phanthom HAHA cheers. Maybe a Field marshal app tab(must be in the guild for so long to even attempt to apply if not ignored). Well thats all i got so far lol. Back to WoW I go. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptKrunch
Admin
CaptKrunch

PostSubject: Re: Slingshots GOT IDEAS   Slingshots GOT IDEAS Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:25 pm

lol ill deffinately look into these Razz thanks slingshot
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://idmtt.betaboard.net
Scelestus
Senior guildie
Scelestus

PostSubject: Re: Slingshots GOT IDEAS   Slingshots GOT IDEAS Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:58 pm

how about a tab for guild applications?

to make more ppl register in the forums, why not make a tab to apply before being invited to the guild?
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=631909158
CaptKrunch
Admin
CaptKrunch

PostSubject: Re: Slingshots GOT IDEAS   Slingshots GOT IDEAS Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:07 pm

I was thinking about that but in a game like wow, would you really want to go and apply for a private server guild? i mean if you couldnt get in one you'd just go to a different one and ask till you got in one, i mean with how fast people like to just leave applying seems a little overkill but i may still do this cus we do need more people on the forum
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://idmtt.betaboard.net
Slingshot
Senior guildie
Slingshot

PostSubject: Re: Slingshots GOT IDEAS   Slingshots GOT IDEAS Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:01 am

I was thinking the same thing Scelestus but its a private server and who wants to apply just to get in to the guild.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aneva

Aneva

PostSubject: Re: Slingshots GOT IDEAS   Slingshots GOT IDEAS Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:03 pm

I have to vote against applications as well. They make perfect sense in a game like EVE, where goals are long term(years) things. But warcraft has become such a casual friendly game that even the most undedicated raiding 80 can achieve a 5k gs with very little effort.

Warcraft isn't so much an mmoRPG anymore as it used to be. it's alot more like halo, or call of dudy, with a lot of character customization. Which is a hell of a lot of fun too Smile

Long story short, WoW as a whole doesnt warrant guild applications anymore, it barely did in classic, and it flat out doesn't now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slingshots GOT IDEAS   Slingshots GOT IDEAS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slingshots GOT IDEAS
Page 1 of 1