and you get a Promotion!!!!!
*Only if your under Corporal
Id mana tap that
Welcome to Id Mana Tap That!!

New to the site register and pm a FieldMarshal your site name
and you get a Promotion!!!!!
*Only if your under Corporal
Id mana tap that
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Id mana tap that

A forum for us to contact and plan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I swear im gunna hunt

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Slingshot
Senior guildie
Slingshot

I swear im gunna hunt Empty
PostSubject: I swear im gunna hunt   I swear im gunna hunt Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:13 am

I swear im gunna hunt this motherfucker Kaer down i fucking and sock him in his face and be like CHANGE THE MOTHERFUCKIN PLAYER CAP ON FROSTWOLF SO THEIRS NO MORE FUCKIN QUE. Im so sick of this fucking que shit i cant even play cuz my shitty internet and the damn QUE.
Back to top Go down
Rocko

PostSubject: Re: I swear im gunna hunt   I swear im gunna hunt Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:32 pm

i feel your pain... its good that i usually come on at nights when there is no queue but its sunday afternoon here and queue is long... been in it for an hour already... now about 800in queue and 50min to go... guess im making lunch
Back to top Go down
Slingshot
Senior guildie
Slingshot

PostSubject: Re: I swear im gunna hunt   I swear im gunna hunt Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:31 pm

Lol yeah I just got in queue ten minutes ago and I'm at 927 it really pisses me off cuz how the hell are we suppose to participate in the events its like you have to stay up all fucking night to even get a chance. I stayed up till 5 server time and i whispered the gm to invite and I know damn well I was up in the few that asked first and STILL didn't get an invite.
Back to top Go down
Phanthom
Junior guildie
Phanthom

PostSubject: Re: I swear im gunna hunt   I swear im gunna hunt Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:12 am

umm i cant see Kaer being the one to host any alliance Events because he is a Horde GM it would probobly be Xolitude hosting the alliance side also Kaer has nothing to do with population cap hes only a GM lol and even at that his GM status is at 3/5 Probobly i have never seen a GM on this server get past 3/5 GM Status
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/fallen67821
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I swear im gunna hunt   I swear im gunna hunt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I swear im gunna hunt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Id mana tap that :: RAGING!-
Jump to: