and you get a Promotion!!!!!
*Only if your under Corporal
Id mana tap that
Welcome to Id Mana Tap That!!

New to the site register and pm a FieldMarshal your site name
and you get a Promotion!!!!!
*Only if your under Corporal
Id mana tap that
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Id mana tap that

A forum for us to contact and plan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

end-game shammies?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scelestus
Senior guildie
Scelestus

end-game shammies? Empty
PostSubject: end-game shammies?   end-game shammies? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:18 pm

i'm just wondering if Enh shammies are not feasible build as to end-game raiding coz most shammies i see on their 80's are either resto, or elemental as well as on LFG's.

well, i dont practically have any knowledge in raiding as well as shammies so far that's why i can't really think of that myself >.<
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=631909158
GodLoather
Senior guildie
GodLoather

end-game shammies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: end-game shammies?   end-game shammies? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:02 am

I would like to say this. Enhanc shams end game are mysterious not to many know how to gear or build the talents correctly, or even how to play no lie.

Elemental shamans are really terrible in RAIDS, decent in 5 mans. Elemental shams OOM so damn fast but are really bursty dps. Troll Elemental shamans have the single best haste boosts.

(Beserking+BL+some other skill thats in elem talent tree, = 50% ish faster cast speed, and this is with almost NO haste rating. This means under Global CD lightning bolts but also means burning the fuck out of your mana.)

Enhancement have really good mana conservation and are MOSTLY magic damage NOT MELEE the MELEE IS A LIE. That's why maelstrom weapon makes lightning bolt, chain lightning and a couple others INSTANT CAST WITH FIVE PROCS!
Keep in mind for Lava Lash to do the most damage you need flame weapon WHICH ADDS SP.
Best way to play enhanc is fiddle with the talents a little to get it just right and EQUIP SP MAIN HAND WEAPON AND A SLOW OFFHAND!!!!!
If geared right you should have hunter style gear (int agi stam, the tier sets for shaman have a enhancement set so even dummies can do this)
This means you will have around 2k SP endgame 3k ish AP endgame (I don't remember exactly) but ENHANCEMENT SHAMANS ARE A HYBRID (magic/melee one) CLASS.

Enhancement talent tree also focuses on shocks alot. AND MAKE SURE TO GET THE TALENT FROM ELEMENTAL THAT GIVES 100% BOOST TO CRITICAL STRIKES ON MAGIC SPELLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when u roll enhancement.
Back to top Go down
GodLoather
Senior guildie
GodLoather

end-game shammies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: end-game shammies?   end-game shammies? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:05 am

Also enhancement shamans are one of the better MELEE BUFFERS.

What I mean by this is, They help other melee classes stats quite a bit. 10% AP, 155 STR+AGI which = more AP(if u spec into this with talents probably more don't remember), Melee Haste(good amount if specced) and of course the resistances shamans always bring to the table not to mention BL.
Back to top Go down
mathew

end-game shammies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: end-game shammies?   end-game shammies? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:07 am

on mustent argue with a god

my opinion the only thing shammy's are good for outside of pvp is healing

with basic gear

riptide ------4k instant, 3k hot (heal over time)
greater healing wave ------10-17k
chain heal--------- 8k, 7.5k, 5k, 4.5k
+ heroism/bloodrage
+ insane debuffs

and none of that switching 4-5 targets a second to keep everyone alive

btw australia has broken interwebs right now so i got connection problems Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
GodLoather
Senior guildie
GodLoather

end-game shammies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: end-game shammies?   end-game shammies? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:52 pm

To be honest... Not to many people could get on frostwolf yesterday... Molten was fuckin up hard.

They fixed it though so now I can get on...

Btw, I am making a holy priest on Frostwolf... Priests are the best healers IMHO people just don't know how to play them, so it seems they aren't good.

I looked at the talents and I can see magic in there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

end-game shammies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: end-game shammies?   end-game shammies? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

end-game shammies?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Id mana tap that :: General-
Jump to: